“I am doing this because ISS is a time and place where we come together to celebrate our common love for the neighborhood. Through these events, we get to know each other on a first name basis, and build strong connections and friendships. It is a source of happiness.”
- Walter Van Riel, team member, Inner Sunset Sundays
Inner Sunset Sundays (ISS) is organized by wonderful and friendly volunteers from the community. We welcome people of all ages, levels of experience, and available time.
Some facts about the ISS Team
- The Team meets about once every 2 weeks on a Sunday evening. Meetings are fun and informal and usually involve potluck snacks and drinks.
- We want being a part of the Team to be fun.
- We try to ensure that everybody is doing something they enjoy.
- Team members are involved with every area of ISS. Key areas include:
- Coming up with creative programming ideas
- Contacting organizations
- Helping at the events themselves
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to meet the team.