The dates for Inner Sunset Sundays 2014 are yet to be announced; dates are likely to be in the Fall (September – December). Feel free to apply for a booth space at any time and we’ll tell you about the event dates when we know them.
- Rich Moscardini, Branch Manager, San Francisco Federal Credit Union.
Jump to a section below
- Why reserve a booth space at Inner Sunset Sundays?
- What vendors get
- Terms, conditions, and information
- Contact us
- Booth registration form
- Reach out to an average of 2,000 attendees per event.
- Enjoy a prime visibility location close to the 9th & Irving intersection, a high foot traffic area.
- Get the chance to participate in multiple events.
- Get promoted to thousands of visitors on the Inner Sunset Sundays website.
- Be involved in an exciting emerging San Francisco phenomenon.
- A 10 x 10ft full-day booth space (Note: we don’t provide electricity)
- An expected event attendance of 1,500 people over the course of the day
- Listing on the Inner Sunset Sundays website
- Personnel support on the day
- Support from the ISS Team ahead of time on logistics and making your booth interactive, memorable, and inviting
|Booth fees – per event
- For-profit (non-food): $150
- For-profit (informational only): $100
- Non-profit organizations: $50
- Neighbors (ie. a booth for fun): Free
- Food (pre-packaged): $180
- Food (prepared onsite): $220
- Canopy without sides: $100 (10′ x 10′)
- Canopy with sides: $110 (10′ x 10′)
- Table: $10 (8′ x 30″ rectangular)
- Chair: $5
A. Your application
- IMPORTANT: We rarely accept vendors just handing out flyers. Please offer something memorable. See here for more information.
- A booth application does not mean automatic acceptance. We have to contact you back with a definite Yes before you are accepted. This is a juried event and we select vendors based on the uniqueness and quality of their offerings (get tips here) and on how willing you are to provide a memorable and interactive experience at an ISS event.
- Disclosing booth location. If your application is accepted, your booth location will be disclosed shortly before the event. You will also receive listing on the Inner Sunset Sundays website and personnel support on the day (for questions, emergencies, etc).
- Paying your booth fee. We accept fees by check, paypal, or cash. If your booth application is accepted, we will provide payment information. You may only set up your booth on the day if you have paid your fee.
- Safety. Vendors are responsible for their own safety and that of the customers and products within their booth space.
- Cancellation due to bad weather. If the event at which you are vending is canceled or postponed due to bad weather, you will receive an automatic space to the next event at which you are available. We do NOT issue refunds in the event of bad weather.
B. Your booth at the event
- Your booth space. Booth spaces are 10 x 10 ft. Vendors must provide their own canopies, tables, and chairs or may rent them through us. No electricity will be provided.
- Transferring and dividing up your booth space. Booth spaces may not be transferred to other vendors without approval from the Inner Sunset Sundays organizers. You can share your booth with other vendors but you must let us know who before the event.
- Set up. Set up starts from 3 hours before the event. Vendors may drive up to their booth spaces but must move their vehicles from the street before 30 minutes from the event’s start. Please leave a sign on your vehicle’s dashboard with your organization’s name and cellphone #.
- Break down. See here for the event’s hours. Don’t start breaking down until the end of the event.
For booth inquiries, contact us at email@example.com / 415-516-0959.
** If the below form does not work, download this form, fill it out, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize for any convenience! **